Additional Fees
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Do not send these people money. Unless you go there in person and pick up a dog from Autumn Elizabeth Cheung (her fake first name) and her husband Calvin Cheung you will not only get a different dog but a very sick dog!!!

She is associated with other dog scammers Betty or Joanne from Bettys Yorkies or Bettysteacuppuppies.com or the Instagram My Dream Pup. My Vet said that they are starving dogs to make them so tiny. Within a month of proper care your puppy will more than double in size because they withhold food. My puppy has had multiple health problems and looks nothing like her original photos.

Never did! They should be charged with animal abuse and fraud!!! They trade photos and either these puppies don't exist or the same dog is sold to multiple parties!!! I have hired an attorney and notified the authorities.

Autumn has since changed her contract and phone number on her Bellapup website! She doesn't care about the puppies they import from Korea and you will see from the papers that they are not properly vaccinated.

She stopped all communications once she found out my dog came sick and I insisted this was a different dog. Her and her husband Calvin are criminals.

Review about: Bettys Tea Cup Yorkies Dog.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

So true they are puppy mill

My Puppy came with scabies from Korea??????????

They are amazing actors and thrives

to Sunshine #1392915

ANOTHER PUPPY MILL TO AVOID. 615-692-2628 GINA JACOBS IN SMYRNA TN.

OWNER AND PUPPY MILL DOG ABUSER AT PHAT DACHSHUNDS. SHE HAS MULTIPLE ONLINE COMPLAINTS FOR SELLING ABUSED AND SICK DACHSHUND PUPPIES.

BUYER BEWRARE!!!! PUPPY MILL LOCATED AT 409 PADDLE WHEEL LANE SMYRNA TN 37167.

hi, can you email me the police report number and any more valuable information you have? i'm building a case on her so hopefully the FBI and police will locked this disgusting person up.

my email is charliebeanx3@gmail.com.

i've also reported her to the FTC, econsumers.gov, canadian fraud, the police, and the FBI. thanks!

to anon #1361555

Is this an old post? I hve had dealings with this crook. My contact mirvieira@hotmail.com if you need my story.

to anon #1408003

Good news! I am glad you are taking it this far.

I have had a bad experience with them.

They are very shady. Poor dogs.